In 2014, the SAT issued a series of requirements regarding Electronic Accounting requiring companies to submit monthly the Chart of Accounts, the Trial Balance and, upon express request, the Details of Policies and the Accounts and Folios Auxiliary Reports.
In order to meet this requirement, Ceteris developed a solution in Oracle E-Business Suite R11i and 12 that follows the Oracle standards and fully complies with the requirements of the fiscal framework in Mexico, and which has preassembled packages of:
– Chart of Accounts (classification of accounts to the SAT grouping code). It supports multiple books, contains simplified load, as well as XML validated by the SAT.
– Trial Balance (monthly accounting balances) validated by the SAT.
– Details of Policies (Income, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Expenses or expenditures I, Payroll). It is integrated with the attached XML of the transactions, or with the CFDI Manager module.
– Auxiliary Folios and Accounts Reports.
– Configurable CFDI Manager, which reconciles XML and Oracle EBS Policies/transactions and supports UUID massive load.
This solution requires a diagnosis, previous system configuration, patching, and standardization done remotely.
Currently, we have over 15 customers operating with our solution with the version 11i, R12 (12.1 12.0.xx) in Mexico, and with corporates in the United States and Europe.